How to make Curried Chicken Fritters ๐ŸŒบ||๐ŸŒบ(Cucur Ayam Perisa Kari ๐ŸŒบ)

๐Ÿ‘‰ Nora Liban's Kitchen Home Page

๐Ÿ‘‰ My Facebook Page

(Recipe is in English and Bahasa Malaysia)

Hello wonderful people. I'm Nora Liban from Malaysia. Welcome to Nora Liban's Kitchen @ Norma Bty Kitchen.  Thank you so much for coming by and I really appreciate it. If you are here for the first time, for your info, I've been posting recipes in my blog since 5th November 2020. My passion is cooking and I believe that everything I do with passion will make me feel fulfilled and satisfied/happy. I hereby assure you that I'll be updating my blog from time to time with new recipes@my own version of recipes or a modified version, therefore stay tuned with Nora Liban's Kitchen. Have a nice day and may God bless!!!!!

*If you have any queries regarding "this Recipe", feel free to visit my Facebook Page under "NormaBty" and leave your message there and I'll give you a reply  whenever I'm free.*


I'm very delighted to share with you how I made my version of "Curried Chicken Fritters" which I've invented from simple ingredients available at home and I'm glad that my whole family loved it. Here's the recipe just in case you would like to give it a try. I hope you like it and here are the ingredients;
----
Ingredients:๐Ÿ‘‡
(Bahan-bahan:๐Ÿ‘‡)
๐Ÿ‘‡
Ingredients A
(Bahan -bahan A)
1). Chicken breast meat - 400gram, chopped into tiny bits /
*(Daging dada ayam - 400gram, potong kecil)
2). Garlic - 10 cloves, diced /
*(Bawang putih - 10 ulas, potong dadu)
3). Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp /
*(Serbuk lada - 1/2 sdt)
4). Chilli powder - 3 tsp /
*(Serbuk cili - 3 sdt)
5). Chicken seasoning powder - to taste /
*(Serbuk perasa ayam - ikut citarasa)
6). Oil - 3 tbsp /
*(Minyak - 3 sdm)
๐Ÿ‘‡
Method for A
(Cara membuat untuk A)
1). Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a wok and stir fry garlic until fragrant.
*(Panaskan 3 sdm minyak dan tumiskan bawang putih hingga wangi).

2). Add in Chopped Chicken meat and saute' over medium heat until it begins to excrete liquid.
*(Masukkan daging ayam dan gaul rata. Masak dengan api sederhana sehingga daging mengeluarkan cecair).

3). Add in pepper powder, chilli powder and chicken seasoning powder and stir well.
*(Masukkan serbuk lada, serbuk cili dan serbuk perasa ayam dan gaul rata).

4). Cook over medium heat until the meat is tender.
*(Masak dengan api sederhana sehingga empuk).

5). Once done, turn off the heat and set aside.
*(Bila sudah masak, padamkan api dan ketepikan).
----

Ingredients B
(Bahan - Bahan B)
1). Large onion - 2 pcs, halve and sliced thinly /
*(Bawang besar - 2 biji, hiris nipis)
2). Curry Leaves - 2 stalks, thinly sliced /
*(Daun curry - 2 tangkai, hiris kecil)
3). Fresh Chillies - 2 pcs, sliced /
*(Cili segar - 2 biji, hiris)
4). Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp /
*(Jintan putih - 1/2 sdt)
----

Ingredients C
(Bahan - Bahan C)
1). All purpose flour/Wheat flour - 350gram /
*(Tepung serbaguna/Tepung Gandum - 350gram)
2). Salt - to taste /
*(Garam - ikut citarasa)
3). Chicken seasoning powder - to taste /
*(Serbuk perasa ayam - ikut citarasa)
4). Bicarbonate of soda - 1 tsp /
*(Soda bicarbonate - 1 tsp)
5). Warm water - 350ml /
*(Air suam- 350ml)
6). Egg - 1 pc /
*(Telur - 1 biji)
7). Meat curry powder - 2 tsp /
*(Serbuk kari daging - 2 sdt)

****Oil for frying 
****(Minyak untuk mengoreng)

Method๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
(Cara membuat๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
1). Put Ingredients C in a large bowl and stir the mixture constantly to make a smooth creamy batter.
*(Masukkan semua bahan C dalam sebuah mangkuk besar dan kacau rata)

2). Then add in ingredients B and stir briefly.
*(Masukkan bahan B dan gaul sekejap).

3). Lastly add the cooked chicken(A) and mix well.
*(Akhir sekali masukkan daging ayam(A) yang telah masak dan gaul rata).

4). Heat oil, about 1/2(half) inch deep in a non-stick pan.
*(Panaskan minyak dalam non-stick pan lebih kurang dalam 1/2(setengah) inci).

5). Scoop the batter with a spoon and shallow fry it in hot oil and press into patties. 
*(Ceduk adunan dengan mengunakan sudu dan goreng dalam minyak panas).

6). Fry on both sides until golden brown and cooked through over low -medium heat. 
*(Goreng kedua-dua belah sehingga warna perang keemasan dengan api sederhana besar).

7). Once done, remove it and drain the excess oil on paper towel. Serve hot with Chilli sauce and Mayonnaise.
*(Bila sudah masak sepenuhnya, angkat dan toskan atas tisu dapur. Hidang semasa panas dengan sos cili dan mayonis)
----

Comments